Friday, July 29, 2011

The Top ten things I will miss about Summer....

10. Playdates with friends and Sam




9. Sleeping in (well sorta, not really)



8. Cuddling with Sam






7. Not having to get ready or do my hair in the morning, Sam doesn't care what I look like


6.Taking naps with Sam



5. Stroller Strides with Sam. I love you girls, what great friends you are! I need to get a picture of the group



4. Getting to see my mom and dad, I am so glad that they moved closer



3. Spending some QT with my hubby and Sam, I love our little family



2. Not having a care or worry in the world unless it's about Sam


1. SAM, Of course this little guy is my biggest reason- Gotta love that smile









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment