Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I heart Stroller Strides!

Oh Stroller Strides how I love thee!




My poor husband hears all the time how much I love Stroller Strides, so does anyone who talks to me. It has been a lifesaver to this new mommy! Stroller Strides is an exercise group for new mommies, but it is much more than that. It's a community of women that are all doing the most wonderful and hardest job there is, being a mom. Wendy, who runs stroller strides is an incredible woman and a great resource on any topic dealing with motherhood. I have made wonderful friends through Stroller Strides. One of the reasons I am dreading going back to work is that I will miss these women!




Stroller Strides meets 4 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9:30. For more info check out strollerstrides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment