Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4 years already?!?!







Last week, Vince and I celebrated our four year anniversary. I can't believe it's already been four years! We celebrated our life changing year with a much needed date on the town! Our goal is to go on a trip every year around our anniversary. Well this year that was not going to happen! Not with a new baby and Vince finishing up nursing school! We managed to still have a good time in downtown KC!

We went down to the Nelson Atkins Art Museum, one of our favorite places. It is probably my favorite place in KC. Vince and I went there for one of our first dates. The Nelson has on display now until the beginning of August, Monet's Waterlilies Triptych. If you haven't been, it is a must!
http://www.nelson-atkins.org/art/Exhibitions/monet/index.cfm

Happy Anniversary Vince! I love you and can't wait to celebrate many more together!







































No comments:

Post a Comment