Sunday, January 1, 2012

Eight months, no way!

I’m only a month late right?
Sam is really 9 months but I am going to try my best to think back to a month ago.
My sweet boy is crawling everywhere! And boy is he quick! He is pulling up on everything. Sam love to get into things and you can always tell that he’s thinking and trying to figure everything out.  We got our first real cold this month so we had to go see Dr. Brooks and had to miss out on the family Thanksgiving. Sam also got his first two teeth, the first a day before his 8 month birthday!
His Stats:
Weight: just shy of 20 pounds!!!!
Height: not sure, he’s too squirmy to measure
Likes:
To Move! I feel like I say this every month, but that is Sam! Squirmy Sam for sure!
Loves to play with his stacking cups
Wants the remotes or our phones
The dishwasher! As soon as he hears me open it, he is climbing in a flash!
Climbing into the laundry basket, does this mean he is going to be a good helper? I hope so!
Dislikes:
Sitting still
Sleeping, I blame teeth. We had what felt like a month of no sleep or very little, with Vince working nights this was a disasterous combination, to say it mildly.
Having his diaper changed

Love you little man!






No comments:

Post a Comment