Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy 1st Thanksgiving! "cough, cough"

My poor little turkey got his first bad cold of course the day before Thanksgiving. We were planning on going up to my Grandma Kathleen's for our family's dinner. That didn't happen. My poor baby has the worst little bark cough which breaks my heart everytime. What's funny, is that we were just at the dr.'s office on Tuesday! Go figure!

Our little family ended up having a good day though. We stayed in our pajamas late, cuddled lots, took naps and went on a nice walk. We did not have turkey, oh well. We were together and that was all that mattered. We have so much to be thankful this year. Vince's new job, his degree, the possibility of a new house, my job, our wonderful family and friends and of course Sam and each other. Before I make any one sick with my mushy talk, I'll stop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment