Sunday, January 1, 2012

3/4's of a year!

Nine months, no way! I can’t believe it, I really can’t. Especially when we wnet to the Dr.’s and he said Sam could eat table food. And Sam is cruising around the coffee table and couch. He stood the other day! I am in denial. Sam, listen to Mommy and stop growing!

Sam's new highchair! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Stats:
Height:
27 1/2 inches
Weight:
20 lbs 12.5 oz
Likes:
Cruising around as fast as he can go.
Jumping
Crawling as fast as he can go
Being chased by Momma, this gets the best giggles out of him!
Pulling up on Momma and Dadda
Wanting to be held and then immediately put back down in the same second
Water! The bathtub, glass of water, everything to do with water. He gets this from his dad. The Connealy’s are excellent swimmers and my side can barely stay a float to save their lives. Sam has figured out how to pull the water cooler and just plays and plays in it!

Sam meeting Auntie Katie 


Dislikes:
Getting dressed, getting his diaper changed, anything  where he has to sit still.
Strangers, he’s really gotten stranger anxiety. This hard because he clings to me. I love the extra snuggles from this usually not cuddly kid.
Sam, you are quite the character and even though it doesn’t seem possible, Daddy and I love you more each day!


Go Big Red!

No comments:

Post a Comment