Monday, November 7, 2011

7 months

Still trying to catch up on my blogging….

Sam is now 7 months old and everywhere. He started off with a great army crawl that was pretty entertaining to watch but is now full steam ahead, crawling! And boy is he quick! I turn my back for a second and he’s gone. I feel like this month, he’s changed the most. He’s personality has really come through. He’s a calm, funny little guy. He can go from a crawl to a sit and a sit to a crawl in no time. He’s also talking all the time saying “ba-ba” and “da-da” and all other kinds of sounds. I’m still waiting on the “ma-ma” sound. We practice a lot!


Stats:
We did not go to the doctors this month so we do not have official stats. I’d guess though he’s a little over nineteen pounds. Believe it or not, he’s slimming down a little bit, must be all that moving!
Likes:
Moving around, Sam is so quick! He loves to stand and does not like to be in one place for long.
Loves his sweet potatoes and squash. Sam sometimes cries if you don’t feed it to him fast enough.
Playing in the bath tub, still a fav! He splashes now!
Pulling up on his toy basket to see what’s inside
The baby Einstein music toy can keep him occupied for quite a while!
Singing “Old MacDonald” or “ABC’s” with mommy!
Jumping and dancing with daddy!
“Helping” mommy with the laundry




Dislikes
Taking naps and sleeping in. It is getting a little better, still not great. We’ve managed to get him out of our bed at least. Some nights are worse than others. I would like to blame it on teething but who knows!
Sitting still, whether this be getting his diaper changed or getting dressed. Sam likes to MOVE!
This month flew! I feel like he grew up to much and is getting to big too quick. We are in 9 month or 12 month clothes and now pulling up on everything. My favorite part though, is that he definitely knows who momma is. He crawls up to me, and raises his arms up to be picked up!













No comments:

Post a Comment